This easy recipe takes only a few minutes to prepare and results in a delicious dessert for all no matter what your food preferences are!
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup xylitol (or add sweetener to taste) *
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
*sweetener alternatives include coconut sugar, stevia, maple syrup or honey.
** For a chocolate recipe, add cocoa. Alternatively add pieces of dark chocolate for chocolate chips.
***Add fruit for strawberry, blueberry, lemon or other flavors!
- Mix all ingredients together
- Cook in a pan on a low heat, stirring continuously until the xylitol or sweetener has melted. Do not let mixture simmer or boil!
- Take off heat when sweetener has melted
- Allow to cool in refridgerator
- Add mixture to ice-cream maker
- Enjoy with our delicious healthy pancake recipe!